The Department Of Advanced Management Studies ,G. S. College of Commerce, Wardha (DAMS) thought that the real professionalism, is possible by inculcating the relevant and competent skills of management if can be imparted among the students, then the competencies of the student in particular can be enhanced. Hence DAMS has contributed with an innovative thought by incorporating the management club as EDGE (Empowering dynamic Global Entrepreneurship)
The EDGE is a platform with versatile activities and opportunities to train the student and benefit them accordingly to meet the global corporate scenario and to make them prove their competencies
Transforming the aspirants with Global standards by adhering the real time competencies with internal and external mobility towards the pinnacles of their careers.
- To become the information hub.
- To encompass better personality among the aspirants of change.
- To lead the needy by nourishing managerial and leadership skills.
- To create entrepreneurs.
- To develop and mould the participants with effective inter personal behavior and information technology knowledge.
- To provide Global competencies among the rural and down trodden sections of the society.
- Finally, to present professionals to various sectors of the economy and society in general.
- Communication skills and personality development.
- Seminars, Group discussions, Role plays, Simulation Exercises & demonstrations in class room.
- Minor & Major real time projects.
- Market surveys and industrial visits.
- Interactions with role models in industry.
- Career guidance and development.
- Resources internal and external to the organization.
- Well equipped infrastructure.
- T. Lab and Library with Internet, LCD, OHP, Books, Journals, Magazines & Newspapers.